Thursday, November 4, 2010

RCIA - COMMUNION OF SAINTS

In our last session of RCIA, I made a presentation on the Communion of Saints.  As I mentioned at the beginning of the talk, the presentation was only an introduction - an overview of the main points.

Here I have included, a more detailed article I wrote for Joe Catholic. I have also included links to some good books to read about the saints. Finally, I have included links to two series of MP3 talks presented on EWTN.

JOE CATHOLIC on the Saints

BOOKS:

The Voices of the Saints

The Incorruptables

[NOTE: I am only recommending this Father James Martin book. I am not recommending any of his other writings. While this book is very well written and loyal to Church teaching, some of his other works are not.]

MP3:


Super Saints with Bob and Penny Lord

For those of you who have iPhones, here is a great app to follow the saints of the day:

Saint a Day

No comments:

Post a Comment